Sunday, July 12, 2009

Miniature Schnauzers : everything about purchase, care, nutrition, breeding, behaviour, and training

Author: Karla S. Rugh, with illustrations by Michele Earl-Bridges

Publication Date: 1997

Category: Non-fiction - pet ownership

Who'll want to read it? The Schnauzer owner who is contemplating leaving this book on the floor in reach of their Schnauzer.

Point of no return: Who could resist the front cover? (obviously not my little Edith Piaf).

Classic line: pg 16 "Why did my Miniature Schnauzer do that?"

pg 28 "You'd be amazed at the things your puppy will taste or chew up!"

What's it all about? It's a must-read for anyone contemplating buying one of these little darlings. Try and read it before your dog eats it. Luckily I bought my own copy, so I don't owe the library a new one.


Publisher: Barrons



Does my little Edith Piaf look like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth? Looks can be so deceiving.

No comments: